Ghumti is a modern ecommerce theme with creative design and powerful features that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. It uses the best clean SEO practices, responsive HTML5, and on top of that, it's fast, simple, and easy to use. Use the Customizer to add your own background, page layout, site width and more.
This theme has no such specific requirements but we recommend using latest wordpress and latest plugins.
Below you can find basic WordPress and WooCommerce requirements:
PHP 7.2 or greater
MySQL 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB 10.0 or greater
Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module
Install "One Click Demo Import" Plugin
Go To Appearance > Import Demo Data
Click on Available option to Import Demo.
If you want the files for manual import then files are inside
3 files inside this folder are:
- demo-content.xml => contains all data files in xml
- widgets-data.wie => contains saved widget data
- customizer-settings.dat => contains customizer settings on demo site.
If you get any problem importing demo contents reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or post in our forums or come to our website live chat service.
All contents of this section are controlled from Widgets.
It is just for your information that this theme uses a homepage template to load contents.
Widgets are the main component of this theme.
It contains 4 generic widgets:
4 WooCommerce dependent widgets:
There are total 5 widget areas available in theme:
- Used for right sidebar pages,posts or archives
- Used for lefft sidebar pages,posts or archives
Home Middle Section:
- Used for main homepage section (only loaded on home template page.)
- Used for top footer section controlled by columns in footer settings.
- Used for main footer section below footer menu.
With new version of woocommerce , now you can find woocommerce settings like:
- Store Notice
- Product Catalog
- Product Images
settings on this section.
You can enter you additional css codes if you like to override any designs of this theme.